Kyle Parkway Dentistry
Family-Owned, Local Business
Our Dentists have been trusted by over 12,000 central Texans to take care of their dental issues and make their mouth healthy and pain free.
We can likely help you do the same.
Quality care at Comfort and Convenience.
How Can We Help You!?
- Serving Kyle and surrounding community since 2016 and has served over 13,000 patients’ need
- Locally owned and operated family business
- Exceptional customer service with fun group of staff: read our reviews on Google to see what our patients are saying about us
- Quality dental care: our vision is to provide Quality dental care at comfort and convenience. We do not believe in crappy dentistry and hold our dentists and staff accountable to it as well
- Multiple dentists with different skills to serve our patients under one roof
- Latest technology such as 3D X-rays (CBCT/CT scans), iTero scanners, Intraoral cameras, Isolite system
Chipped Tooth Repair
Cleanings & Exams
My name is Dr. Mahesh Dholariya
Dr. Dholariya earned his DDS at the University of Texas Health Science Center Dental School at San Antonio. He has worked in various private practices in East and Central Texas for the past five years, and he’s excited to now be opening his own practice in the Kyle community. In addition to providing excellent dental care to the community, Dr. Dholariya is proud to sponsor community events and give back to charities. He also participates in mission trips to Honduras and dental clinics in India to provide care to underserved people.
Dr. Dholariya believes in listening to patient’s concerns and keeping up with the latest advances in the ever-changing field of dentistry. He takes pride in challenging himself to provide the best dental care possible, which is why he is committed to attending continuing education courses throughout the year in excess of what is required by the state. These courses allow him to hone his skills in a variety of procedures, so he can provide truly comprehensive care to his patients. He and the rest of the Kyle Parkway Dentistry team can’t wait to meet you and care for your smile for years to come.
My name is Dr. Juhi, Hirpara
Exciting intro coming up soon!
My name is Dr. Diana, Huynh
Dr. Huynh is originally from Lafayette, Louisiana. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Louisiana State University where she graduated summa cum laude. Dr. Huynh then went on to pursue her DDS at LSU School of Dentistry graduating in 2020. Dr. Huynh is passionate about continuing education to learn about the newest techniques and technology. She is committed to delivering care and services that make her patients feel comfortable, welcome and relaxed. When Dr. Huynh is not working, she enjoys cooking Vietnamese food, playing pickleball, playing piano, hiking, camping, traveling, and spending time with her two dogs.
New to Our Dental Practice?
We can’t wait to get to know you! To speed up your first visit to Kyle Parkway Dentistry you can complete our new patient forms in advance. As a new patient, you’re also invited to take advantage of one of our special new patient offers.