What Can Veneer’ Do For Your Smile?
- Some staining is permanent and whitening can’t even get rid of it. If this is the case for you, then veneers might be the right option
- Veneers can cover up any cracks you may have throughout your front teeth
- If you have chipped teeth, veneers are a good option
- Veneers can fill minor gaps between your teeth without orthodontics
What Can’t Veneers Do For Your Smile?
- Close major spaces and crooked teeth
- Fix poorly shaped gum tissue
- Adhere to teeth that do not have enough tooth structure
If you are concerned with the shade, structure or even shade of your teeth porcelain veneers may be just right for you. You could be just a few visits away from have that smile you’ve always dreamed of. Make sure to choose a dentist who has had a lot of experience with veneers and cosmetic dentistry. If you are still unsure about what would be the best course for your smile it’s a good idea to consult with your cosmetic dentist. You never know how easy your smile re-design might be!