Kyle parkway Dentistry has been serving patients with Delta Dental PPO dental insurance since we open our doors and we expect to continue accepting it in the future.
We are Out-of-Network providers for Delta Dental PPO dental insurance plans. Being Out-of-Network providers with Delta Dental allow us to have slightly higher reimbursement from Delta Dental company and to continue serving all our Delta Dental patients without compromising quality care that we all believe in.
Can I still see you if i have a Delta Dental?
Absolutely yes! We will be handling all your claim paperwork.
Do I have to pay up-front for services?
- Most Delta Dental plans do send a check to our office directly, however, some plans might send a check to patients directly. If your particular policy is sending a check to you, then you will be required to pay at the time of service. You can always contact our office in advance to get details about your particular policy.
- Copay and Deductible: You are responsible for copay and deductible at the time of service. Depending on agreement between your employer and Delta Dental:
- Preventive services might be covered at 75-100%
- Basic (fillings, simple extractions etc.) might be covered at 50-80%
- Major services (crowns, bridges, dentures, surgical extractions etc.) might be covered at 30-50%
Who files paperwork regarding my insurance?
We will be filing all your claim paperwork with Delta Dental. In that way, you don’t have to worry about sending complex claim paperwork by yourself.
Why did you you decide to become unrestricted provider?
In order for our business to survive financially, retain quality staff and more importantly provide quality service to all our patients, we simply cannot take lower reimbursement rates offered by Delta Dental. We do not believe in cutting corners to serve our Delta Dental patients. Being unrestricted providers with Delta Dental allow us to have slightly higher reimbursement from Delta Dental company and to continue serving all our Delta Dental patients without compromising quality care that we all believe in.
We have provided services to many of subscribers of Delta Dental PPO without any issues and continue to provide great care to it’s subscribers.
- We are proud to provide great care to City of Kyle, Buda and surrounding areas and support local charities in our own local community. Our mission is to provide “Quality Care for Everlasting Smiles”. We focus on basic prevention and oral health education to prevent problems from a get-go rather than waiting for expensive treatments down the road.
- We have multiple specialists that travel to our office and so no need to travel to different offices to get your dental work done.
- We offer services ranging from preventive cleanings to fillings, root canals, extractions, crowns, Dental Implants, Sedation and Cosmetic dental services.
If you are in need of extensive dental work and not able to pay everything up front? No Worries! We offer flexible In-house payment plans as well as third party payment plans to get your smile back!
If that’s not enough, we do offer late evening hours (until 7 PM) and alternate Saturdays!
If you have any questions at all about your financial options or you’d like to speak more about which payment method might work best for your needs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
New to Our Dental Practice?
We can’t wait to get to know you! To speed up your first visit to Kyle Parkway Dentistry you can complete our new patient forms in advance. As a new patient, you’re also invited to take advantage of one of our special new patient offers.